Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Hello

My first post I did was just a preview of the drama and emotions I will be writing about.  I have chosen to keep this blog anonymous for many reasons.  I'll be honest with you, I'm going to blog whatever I am feeling.  I'll be using fake names for the people who will be mentioned for obvious reasons.  This is my personal blog and my goal is for anyone who visits my blog to feel like they know me and to feel connected to a point where they always check for a new post.  I'm going to vow to all of you now that I will post something on my blog everyday.  It might not always be a long post but it could be a picture that means something to me or represents something in my life or it could be my favorite lyrics or a favorite quote. I will always post something.  And I'll be blogging about problems in my daily life and events that have happened to me in the past couple years.  Because I'm anonymous you will not know my age straight up but I'm sure you'll be able to put the pieces together eventually.  I love writing with all my heart.  I've been writing poetry and stories since I was a little one.  My future goal is to become a writer for...well I can't say because that will give away too much and besides someone once told me that if you announce a secret out loud it puts that idea into someone else's head and they might steal that away from you.  Therefore, my lips are sealed.  I also love to draw.  A lot of the moments that are saved in my head I like to draw on paper so I never ever forget them.  There's just a little bit about me.  I'd love to hear from you guys that do actually take the time to read my blog though!  It's nice to know people support me.  Love you fellow blogger's<3  Ps- I love reading other people's work too so just let me know and I'll be sure to take a look.


            Sleep tight, don't let the bed bugs bite,
                                                                          -A.A. (Anonymous Aly) xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment