Wednesday, December 18, 2013

J

You say you want me to be happy rather than sitting around wasting time waiting for you to get off of work. You say you feel awful that you have no time for me. So your solution is to "set me free". In a way it's cute. It's cute because you aren't being selfish and you are thinking about my feelings and you think you are doing what is best for me. But you're wrong. Us no longer being an us will not make me happy. It will make me the complete opposite. Miserable. I'd rather get all ready everyday hoping to see you and then getting bummed out if i don't. You make me happy. It hasn't even been two weeks but i'm already addicted. I want you. I want you in every way. Right now is a hard time for you? Well guess what, i'm here for you and that isn't going to change. You may not want me involved because you don't want to put your problems on me but it's too late because the minute i held your hand while walking in the snow it was a done deal. I fell for you. Maybe i fell way too hard way too fast but oh well. Sometimes the best love stories happen that way. I can't help the way i feel. I want to be here for you and with you and i want to work this out. School is hard and you need to focus? Then just call me ms. Tutor. I get it. Sometimes life gets way too hard to handle and sometimes it feels like you're suffocating. But i will do whatever i can to help you or do whatever to make this work. I like you and i'm tired of saying "goodbye" so i'm not letting another good thing walk away again. Something about you and me feels right and something about you makes me happy. So i'm in. 

No comments:

Post a Comment